Ger Garun 1.0 can be found in the middle of the Fall dome.
- It has 35 000 health points.
Ger Garun 2.0 can be found at the end of the Winter dome.
- It has 70 000 health points.
Ger Garun 3.0 can be found at the end of the hidden Marsh dome.
- It has 105 000 health points.
Ger Garun takes the form of a dragon-like creature. He is bipedal and has five fingers and toes. His fingers have long, sharp needle like claws but his thumbs have much shorter ones. His limbs are made up of red electricity static and his body is covered in sharp metal and red lights. Two antennae sit on top of his head with electric static and has a long reptilian tongue. Two large metal structures protrude from his shoulders, imitating wings along with eight insect looking appendages tipped with sharp red lights. He has a long tail with a pointed tip that rests on the ground behind him. His dominant colors are silver and red.
- Radion Alpha: A solid strike that hits the four Derelicts.
- Abandon: Inflicts the Drain status. This status drains quickly the Derelicts' HP.
- Reboot: Puts the Derelicts' HP, Charge Bar and Turn Bar on 0.
- Hackworm: Create a visual static on all the screen for a while.
- Sleep Mode: Inflicts the Sleep status. This status puts the Turn Bar on 0 and the Turn Bar don't will progress for a while.
- Like Terro Totik, he has red lights on his palms.
- Nightmare Foxy in Five Nights at Freddy's 4 bear some resemblance to Ger Garun.
- Additionally even more to Nightmare Mangle.
- Ger Garun is the only virus to not have the attack Intense Intensity.
- Strangely enough, Ger Garun appears to have lights resembling lipstick on its' mouth.
- From Ger Garun's battle animation, his tongue clips through the teeth from his jaw, likely an error made by Scott Cawthon.
- His right bicep also clip through one of his appendages.